Home News Archives Information About Me Art Stuff Credits

Welcome to Gate and Key

Gate and Key: An Online Comic by M. Fearn

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Sleeping

I didn't get out of bed until 11 this morning, and I didn't wake up until ten. Just trying to catch up on the sleep I lost doing my homework, which is ironically debate prep for later school start times -- the biggest arguement being that sleep deprivation is bad for you. ^^

New filler is up. I'm going into a background details craze currently, so enjoy the peeks into the Smith House. Tomorrow is the last filler strip to be published upon that page. A new section of filler is about to begin! Enter the typical American school! Gasp, horrors. Meet the rest of the cast, good and evil! Endure insane teachers! Go shopping! Er, after school hours, of course...

Enjoy your time here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->