Home News Archives Information About Me Art Stuff Credits

Welcome to Gate and Key

Gate and Key: An Online Comic by M. Fearn

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Power Outages

Hey all! I spent the weekend with my power out so I couldn't update, and a vareity of other things have kept me off the computer until now. The power was kiled because of a heavy storm on Saturday, which was a day that I was supposed to go costume making with my friends.

Mimi-chan's mother was going to pick me up -- but because ours is a dirt road she got a little nervous of the car, so I ended up walking down the road and waiting for her with my sewing materials.

On a Mimi-chan realated note she finally has her own comic up and running! Aquaria (Click it and make me happy ^^) is a fun little manga that she's put out, and look it has furries! Or at least random animal ears. Effie-kuns would not have horns if it were not for her. (I volunteered to be a random henchman, and she told me that I needed to draw myself head gear if I wanted to be in her comic along with Kisu-kun, Nezumi-chan, Akina-chan, Kitsune-san and Pink Feather-sama {Ai-san). I would have given myself cat ears, but Akina-chan beat me to it, so I gave myself horns instead. She hasn' used me yet -- guess she's not tired of destroying random robots.)

So I had a lot of fun on Saturday -- But Sunday was spent hand sewing costumes that I hadn't finished on Saturday, and praying that the power would go back on.


So, as for site updates, two pages of filler are about to be delivered. I'm not certain if the text is visible on the las page. I did the text by hand because it's quicker -- but it's not very visible when I have to resize the page... However, I have a special Halloween picture for y'all, plus an addition to the Art page. A picture that I did for a friend. It's her favorite saying, and the picture was a semi-consolation prize for her having to get her braces tightened. Plus she couldn't eat the Halloween candy that we got together on Tuesday.

Blackberry sends her love from my lap as always (She's beginning to understand that acting psychotic around the computer is not a good thing).

Finally, my AMV recomendation is: Guardian Angel. It's a cute Kingdom Hearts AMV, and I like the song -- not sure wht the title is, but I'll find out eventually ^^;. Just have to read the credits more closely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->