Home News Archives Information About Me Art Stuff Credits

Welcome to Gate and Key

Gate and Key: An Online Comic by M. Fearn

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Death to Google Pages

Google's doing that thing again where it says that I don't have sufficient privaliges to access my own site. Grr. So the new filler might be a little late in getting posted. I'm pretty sure that this time Goggle is annoyed with me because I switched to the beta-blogger version. Sigh. This probably means that I'll have to restart my computer. Oh joy.

Speaking of frustration, and fighting, and striving, my video recommendation today is I Believe. It's a Battle Atheletes Vid (and something I saw at the con, when the "How to Make AMVs" pannel pulled it out of the "oldies but goodies" file). Very good. Amazingly choreographed, and the sogn is amazing. Unlioke my spelling. Let's try this again. The song is amazing. There. Much better.

Oh, by the way, new fan art from Mimi is up! Yay! It's Zanazei this time. I had a lot of fun with the character commentary for this one. Mimi's always threatening to turn the characters of my comic (especially Fire Freak) yaoi on me. So check out the art section, and admire her work, and admire the restraint I put on myself when it came to bad puns.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->