Home News Archives Information About Me Art Stuff Credits

Welcome to Gate and Key

Gate and Key: An Online Comic by M. Fearn

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Pledge

The NPR pledge season is upon us. I love NPR; I might have mentioned I write my posts while listening to Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me, and Car Talk. However I have this problem where I'm broke, and can't donate to public radio. Please, if you're reading this, donate in my stead. It would mean a lot.

As to the lateness of this post, we had snow yesterday, and a bit this morning, and our internet connection goes out whenever there are clouds in the sky. Today's page is the last page of chapter one -- and there are several drawing errors contained within . And when I reduced the page to the 700 pixel width the font got screwed up. If I ever find time to redo these pages this page will be the first to be fixed.

However, the dialogue is snappy, and it gives you a better idea of Osprey's job -- which is basically doing pretty much anything for money. I hope that you are impressed by Y'Mal's turn of speed. He's good at getting out of situations fast. This will be the last time that we see Osprey until chapter 4 (well, she has a small bit in chapter 2). The plot is about to jump over and deal with Y'Mal for a while, before going back, and delving into L'Zanazei's past, and explaining a bit more about demon-angel race relations.

I hope you enjoy. By the way, the fan art section is up (I have my first piece of fan art, a very spiffy drawing of Y'Mal), and I've done a bit about the setting. That's this week's site updates. I'll be working on making a banner for the Fantasy Exchange, and applying to that. I'm working on my Dominic Deegan fan art, as well, and working on cosplay stuff. If anyone is going to Bakuretsu Con this year I'll probably see you there. I'm currently trying to convince my parents to pay for the Gothic Lolita tea party on that Sunday. Me and a bunch of friends are going. ^^

Finally, my recommendation for today is: Whisper to a Scream. I love the song for it, even though the video is of poor quality. I don't like Naruto as an anime, but I have to say that the AMVs made with the fight scenes from that show generally are fantastically paced, and look great from a timing stance, even if the vid quality is less than ideal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->