Home News Archives Information About Me Art Stuff Credits

Welcome to Gate and Key

Gate and Key: An Online Comic by M. Fearn

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Sorry about the long wait

I know I haven't updated in two weeks, I've been having a few problems, such as Thanksgiving crashing on me like it does every year, and then the Post-Thanksgiving Homework Ramp-up, and finally I caught a bug from the younger sibling. However, the filler is back up, and I'm working slowly but surely on getting Chapter 2 finished and starting to upload that. I actually have a cover for Chapter 2 that may go up soon, if the coloring gets done.

Also, I've been getting a few complaints that people would like to know what's happening in Gate and Key immediately, rather than the cuter and less serious filler. Should I post pages as soon as I get them colored? Just send me a comment. ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->