Home News Archives Information About Me Art Stuff Credits

Welcome to Gate and Key

Gate and Key: An Online Comic by M. Fearn

Sunday, October 22, 2006

First day of Filler!

Now that we are at the end of chapter 1 you are going to have to wait a few weeks for me to get chapter 2 up and ready. In preparation for that I have created a filler strip to keep you all amused, and still caring about my existance.

The Filler strip takes place in a totally different time and place i.e. our good old Earth in modern day. We follow the trials and tribulations of a Japanese foreign exchange student (Nuriko) in the sleepy town of Norfork, MA -- just as magic seems to be trying to worm its way into every day life. Hey, I did write this strip. It wouldn't be a comic by me if it hadn't got some form of magic or cool power, or demonic entities...

Anyway, the filler, Coyote no Kitsune, does have a plot, and hopefully some good characters. I hope that it's a good substitute for regular Gate and Key material.

Other site updates incude having added a picture to my "Creator" page, and fetting the "Character Commentary" up on the fan art page. If you're curious as to what "Character Commentary" is well click here and find out. I'll try to do a commentary for each piece of work submitted.

Sorry for the lateness of this update. It wasn't snow, this time. Google set out to scuttle my attemps to modify my google pages. It happens occasionally. Apparently I need to contact my site administrator (as far as I can tell, that means I need to contact myself) for them to give me access. I have a few tricks to get around Google's malicious stupidity. I log out and wait for a coulple of minutes, and then try again, or I exit all programs, and restart my computer. The first one is easy, but rarely works, and the second snarls up everything else that I'm doing, like mucking around on photoshop.

If anyone can give me a hint on how to prevent this in the future, I would be most obliged.

Finally, my recommendation for today is (wait for it, it's Sunday, and my day for gloomy songs) The Day We Ran. It's a marvelous Gungrave AMV, by Yorae to E Nomine's Das Rad des Schicksals. Waring for sadness. Beautiful timing, and the song will pull at your heart strings, as it's a lament -- the kind of thing you would only really hear at funerals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->