Home News Archives Information About Me Art Stuff Credits

Welcome to Gate and Key

Gate and Key: An Online Comic by M. Fearn

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Begs Humbly for Appology

Sorry, y'all, I was was too sick to update last Sunday, and school tried to kill me over the week. I rallied on Friday, though, and retook my bed time back from the grip of the School Army.

Looking over my post from Saturday, I am rather glad that I didn't post on Sunday. The number of errors in the Saturday post looked as if I let Voyager, my kitten, type it for me. I is so ashamed. ^^

BTW, if you have a comment or question about a particular day's page, don't heistate to add comments to my posts. I don't know whether anyone is reading it otherwise. I will respond (if you haven't noticed, I like to type muchly).

Hmm. Today's recommendation is: Waka Laka for Osaka. Something nice and upbeat in comparison to last time. And Sunday's recommendation, which will be long, bloody, and sad. I hope you enjoy.

As for my notes on today's page: This was my first attempt at using layer masks. I am nosw much better, and fire will never come out as grainy again ^^. But whee! Fire.

Sigh. I'm now going to have to rewrite Zen's profie. And Zanazei's. Hmm. Or I could wait until tomorrow when Zen is actually decalered dead. Procrastination is the art of keeping up with yesterday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->