Home News Archives Information About Me Art Stuff Credits

Welcome to Gate and Key

Gate and Key: An Online Comic by M. Fearn

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Oops!

I kinda forgot to tell everyone that there was an update on Sunday, and relink the "new" pages...

Well, there was an update, and if you want to look at the archive, you'll see it. The newest page -- pg. 4 -- is the last page of my "old" art style. This is kinda hard to tell, as page 3 was actually made way after page 4, and so the obsessive detail, and interesting pannel sequences of the new style looks as if it's part of the old one. You know, I'm not certain how much sense that makes to people -- but I am trying to explain that my porportions and stuff get way better from now on.

As for my pre-web work: Chapter three is well under way, in the drafting stage. Charpter Two is still being inked, but Chapter one is all colored, so I feel like I'm ahead of the game.

Anyway, in other news, I am currently as sick as a dog. Hopefully I'll be better before school starts tomorrow, as I have a big speech in my public speaking class, and I don't want to have to do it when no one else is going along with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->